Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Academic Assignments A worst nightmare for every students



Whether a good, or a bad student, in academic parlance is irrespective, when it comes to assignments, being given to be completed at own time and effort. For me too even though I have great interest in pursuing my academic career, assignment is a nightmare. There are a few reasons for me to have this perception about assignments, which I am sure most students reading this would also agree with. I am sure; it is not just students, even parents of students who take keen interest in their ward’s academic progression, would suffer a similar plight. First the quantum of assignment that is given is quite large. Then the factor of time required of intense focus to learn about the topic. Maybe the task is easy with the internet being available and being the knowledge and information bank. But the negative factor for the student is that the volume of data to be read and sifter to draw the content that would go to make the assignment would take days. All in all, the student finds time running scarce for completing the assignment given. 

Help with assignment

Eating into other necessary activities of the student

I have other passions and hobbies that I wish to pursue along with my academic curriculum. While I would have found enough time to indulge in these other activities, assignments eat into this time of mine. Assignments become the primary focus for me due the stern voice that my teachers have said when they allotted the assignment. In addition, marks that I get for the assignment would have an overall effect on my final grades. I just cannot afford to take it easy on the assignments, therefore. This leads to my other passions and hobbies taking a back seat. What I therefore require is someone who can help with assignment that I have on my shoulders to bear.

Is there such a person available for us students?

So I went out in search of an assignment expert. It had to be an expert for I believe in doing the best whether by own efforts or from others efforts. I was willing to shell money for that, as a service is of quality if it is paid for, is my belief. Like the information database that I search for when I had been competing my assignment by own efforts, I searched the net for a service provider who would help me with my assignment works. I noted with glee that there are many such service providers.

A cautionary word:

While I did find many service providers, I did not jump into the bandwagon of the first one that wrote big lines on their web site. I paused and studied the sites of these service providers at length. I tried to fathom the small letter writing that most internet based service providers have. I finally settled for one which had many good feed backs. I also found some senior students whom I was acquainted with and had also utilized the services of the same service provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment